[FIGURE OMITTED] The ethmoid sinus is divided into anterior and posterior portions.
What does A&P stand for?
A&P stands for Anterior and Posterior
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A&P
We have 1 other meaning of A&P in our Acronym Attic
- Aware and Oriented
- Administrative and Personnel
- Advertising & Promotion
- Agricultural & Pastoral
- Airfields & Pavements
- Airframe & Powerplant
- Airframe and Power
- Airframe and Powerplant Inspector (aviation)
- Analysis and Prediction
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Architecture and Planning (various organizations)
- Assessment and Plan (various organizations)
- Astronomy and Physics
- Atlantic & Pacific
- Attitude and Pointing
- Attraktiv & Preiswert (German branch of Atlantic and Pacific)
- Auscultation and Palpation
- Auscultation and Percussion
- Great Atlantic and Pacific Tea Company (US grocery store chain)
- Advertising & Public Affairs (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The holes are color-coded red, blue and yellow, for bitewing, anterior and posterior films, respectively.
This system will obviate potential imbalances between the anterior and posterior muscle chains in the shoulder and upper back regions.
METHODS Anterior and posterior mouse sclera from 6-month-old heterozygous and 6-month-old lumican deficient mice was analyzed with transmission electron microscopy.
The anterior and posterior ethmoid cells are defined by and separated by the basal lamella of the middle turbinate.