2) Patients with refractory temporal lobe epilepsy who undergo unilateral anterior temporal lobectomy have been observed to develop a de novo psychosis with diminished seizures.
What does ATL stand for?
ATL stands for Anterior Temporal Lobectomy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATL
We have 226 other meanings of ATL in our Acronym Attic
- Aircraft Technical Library
- Algar Telecom Leste (cellular operator, Brazil)
- All Time Low (band)
- Almost Too Late
- Alternate Timeline
- Amazon Therapeutic Laboratories
- Americans for Technology Leadership
- Angle Technology Ltd (UK)
- Ann Taylor Loft
- Antenna Transmission Line
- Application Template Library
- Approach To Learning (educational term)
- Approved Textbook List (Singapore)
- Aqua Tourisme Loisirs (French tourism company)
- Archer Technicoat Ltd (High Wycombe, UK)
- Arkkitehtitoimistojen Liitto RY (Finnish: Association of Finnish Architects' Offices RY)
- Artificial Transmission Line
- Assistant Team Leader
- Assistive Technology Lab
- Assistive Technology Library (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Psychiatric aspects of temporal lobe epilepsy before and after anterior temporal lobectomy.