They present step-by-step techniques and color illustrations of commonly performed procedures, including injection techniques, anterior cervical diskectomy and fusion, anterior lumbar interbody fusion, cervical disk replacement, and vertebral augmentation, and techniques for lumbar canal stenosis, scoliosis, post tubercular kyphosis, spondylolisthesis, Scheuermann's disease, fractures, spinal tumors, and other conditions.
What does ALIF stand for?
ALIF stands for Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ALIF
We have 1 other meaning of ALIF in our Acronym Attic
- Agriculture-Led Industrial Development (economics)
- Automatic Library Issue Document
- Asociacion Latinoamericana de Instituciones Financieras de Desarrollo (Spanish)
- Alianza Para El Desarrollo Sostenible de Centro América (Spanish: Central American Alliance for Sustainable Development)
- Association Libre et Indépendante des Étudiants en Soins Infirmiers
- Alberta Livestock Industry Development Fund (Canada)
- Alberta Low Impact Development Partnership (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- ALICE (A Large Ion Collider Experiment) Environment (physics software)
- Association Lilloise des Internes En Neurologie
- Adult Literacy Information and Evaluation System (New York, NY)
- Arabic Language Institute Foundation (Rancho Palos Verdes, CA)
- Arabic Language Institute in Fez (Morocco)
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Industrias Farmacéuticas (Spanish)
- Artificial Life
- Amsterdam-Leiden Institute for Immunology
- Association du Lien Interculturel Familial et Social (French: Association of Intercultural Family and Social Relationships)
- Affiliated Local Interest Group (International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium)
- Alabang Ladies International Group (Alabang, Manila, Philippines)
- Arab-Lebanese Insurance Group (Lebanon)
- Associazione Laureati Ingegneria Gestionale (Italian: Management Engineering Graduates Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anterior lumbar interbody fusion using two standard cylindrical threaded cages, a single mega-cage, or dual nested cages: a biomechanical comparison.
The Food and Drug Administration has now approved these devices for anterior column fusion, anterior cervical fusion, anterior lumbar interbody fusion, and corpectomy for reconstruction of fractures and tumors, among other uses.
30) In a study evaluating the long-term clinical and radiologic results of anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF) for isthmic spondylolisthesis, Ishihara and colleagues included 23 patients who were followed for more than 10 years (average, 13.