a) Presence of high corneal astigmatism b) Valsalva manoeuvre c) Anterior chamber depth d) Finger pressure on the eye 12.
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Anterior Chamber Depth
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- American Center for Design
- American College Dictionary
- American College of Dentists
- American Custom Drying (New Jersey)
- Amsterdams Chemisch Dispuut (founded 1945 student organization for chemistry students at Amsterdam University)
- Anemia of Chronic Disease
- Angular Canopy Density
- Annealed Cold Drawn
- Anode-to-Cathode Distance (process parameter for electrolysis)
- Antecedent-Contained Deletion (grammar)
- Anti-Cancer Drug
- Anti-Cant Device (shooting)
- Anticoagulant Citrate Dextrose solution
- Anticoincidence Detector
- Apperception and Cortical Dynamics (psychology)
- Apple Cinema Display
- Application Consulting Group
- Appraisal Consulation Document (National Health Service; UK)
- Architecture Control Document
- Arctic Coastal Dynamics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was carried out on 71 consecutive eyes with primary open angle glaucoma or primary chronic angle closure glaucoma undergoing conventional trabeculectomy to compare the influence of pre-operative intracameral sodium hyaluronate 1% with hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 2% (HPMC2%) on postoperative anterior chamber depth (AC depth) and intraocular pressure (IOP) in trabeculectomy.
a) Shallow anterior chamber depth (b) Posterior capsular bag rupture during extracapsular cataract extraction (c) Phakic implantation for the correction of a high refractive error (d) Correction of aphakia following primary intracapsular cataract extraction 12.