In addition, the AVS Anchor C cervical cage system is designed for anterior cervical fusion procedures in adults (the company calls these folks "skeletally mature"), featuring an integrated design that allows for rigid screw fixation without any added anterior profile.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Anterior Cervical Fusion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- American Crossword Federation
- American Culinary Federation
- Amorphous Carbon Fluoride
- Analysis, Correlation, and Fusion (Air Space Ops Ctr)
- Anarchist Communist Federation
- Angular Correlation Function
- Animal Care Foundation (various locations)
- Anisotropic Conductive Film
- Antecubital Fossa (elbow anatomy)
- Antenna Calibration Facility (Air Force Space Command)
- Anti-coalition Forces
- Anti-Corrosion Formula (aviation product)
- Anticoagulant Factor
- Apalachicola–Chattahoochee–Flint River Basin Compact
- Appeal of Conscience Foundation (New York, NY)
- Apple Communications Framework
- Application Compatibility Factory (Microsoft)
- Application Configuration File
- Arcata Community Forest (municipal trail; Arcata, CA)
- Area Confinement Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, there is a 40 percent greater risk of adverse events with rhBMP-2 compared with controls in the early postoperative period, including life-threatening events after anterior cervical fusion, according to the study.
In 2000, a 43-year-old woman presented with dysphonia and glottic incompetence (glottal closure index (1) [GCI]: 14) after she had undergone an anterior cervical fusion.
Anterior cervical discectomy (ACD) versus anterior cervical fusion (ACF), clinical and radiological outcomes stud)q Acta Neurochiruqgica, 141, 1089-1092.