SLaM's Perinatal Service aims to provide early identification and treatment of more serious antenatal and postnatal mental health problems.
What does APMH stand for?
APMH stands for Antenatal And Postnatal Mental Health (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APMH
We have 2 other meanings of APMH in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Paint Manufacturers' Federation
- Advantage Plus Marketing Group (Laguna Hills, CA)
- AIDS Projects Management Group (Australia)
- All-Party Parliamentary Manufacturing Group (UK)
- American Patriots Motorcycle Group
- APM Group (multinational management accreditation body)
- Assistant Postmaster General
- Association of Project Managers Group (Buckinghamshire, England, UK)
- Associate Program Manager for General Counsel
- Advanced Popular Music Harmony (course)
- American Psychotherapy and Medical Hypnosis Association (Brownsville, TX)
- Association of Professional Material Handling Consultants
- Adult Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Alliance for Patients' Mutual Help Organizations
- Age-Predicted Maximum Heart Rate
- Aged Persons Mental Health Services (Australia)
- Accelerated Precision Mortar Initiative (US DoD)
- American Powder Metallurgy Institute
- Amsterdam Pain Management Index (cancer)
- Asia Pacific Management Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has since been amended to reflect National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guidance on antenatal and postnatal mental health (11) and on routine antenatal care.