xiv in Latin Christianity: Its Founder Tertullian, The Ante-Nicene Fathers, III, A.
What does ANF stand for?
ANF stands for Ante-Nicene Fathers (collection of early Christrian writings)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANF
We have 113 other meanings of ANF in our Acronym Attic
- Al-Noor Foundation (Pakistan)
- Alaskan NORAD Flight
- Algebraic Normal Form
- Allegheny National Forest (Pennsylvania)
- America Needs Farmers
- America Needs Fatima
- American Nicaraguan Foundation
- American Nurses Foundation
- Angeles National Forest (California)
- Anti Nuclear Factor
- Anti-Narcotic Force (Pakistan)
- Antofagasta, Chile - Cerro Moreno (Airport Code)
- Apalachicola National Forest (Florida)
- Appletalk Networking Forum
- Arbitrary-Node Failure
- Army News Features
- Arrival Notification Form
- Assessing the New Federalism
- Association d'Entraide de la Noblesse Française (French: French Nobility Aid Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She begins with an introduction that goes over the origin of the genre of apocalyptic writing and the history of exegesis of the book of Revelation from the ante-Nicene fathers up to the Reformation.
The book tends, however, to be somewhat repetitive, and it suffers from some glaring typos: Darwin died in 1884 not 1844 (77); surely the anti-Nicene Fathers should be the ante-Nicene Fathers (86); and George Elliot should read George Eliot (121).