She was also responsible for the production of two historical films, Nature's Answer to Cancer, the story of laetrile, and the National Health Federation documentary Action for Survival, starring Ralph Nader and Adelle Davis and featuring "freedom of choice" issues.
What does A2C stand for?
A2C stands for Answer to Cancer (foundation; Sherwood, OR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A2C
We have 1 other meaning of A2C in our Acronym Attic
- Access to Business (educational program)
- Average to Benchmark
- Ann Arbor Bi Bim Bop (technology lunch group)
- Alpha-2 Brain Globulin
- Ataxin 2-Binding Protein 1 (gene)
- Access to Capital (business forum)
- Airman Second Class
- Army Airborne Command & Control
- Army Airspace Command and Control
- Acronym Too Complicated to Explain (newsgroups)
- Army Airborne Command & Control Element
- Army Airborne Command and Control System
- Advanced Airborne Command & Control Console
- Anglo-American Code and Cypher Co. (Washington)
- Automatic Air Collision Avoidance System
- Army Aviation Combat Uniform
- Addicted to Design
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here's the latest on what was supposed to be the cure-all, prevent-all answer to cancer, heart disease, and more.