Discussion Our subjects were attending an anonymous HIV testing clinic, and it is likely that most had high-risk sexual behaviour.
What does AHT stand for?
AHT stands for Anonymous HIV Testing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHT
We have 76 other meanings of AHT in our Acronym Attic
- Acoustic Homing Torpedo
- Acute Head Trauma
- African Human Trypanosomiasis
- After Hours Trading
- Alternating Hypertropia (ophthalmology)
- American Hairless Terrier (dog breed)
- Anchor Handling Tug (offshore rig support vessel)
- Animal Health Technician
- Animal Health Technologist
- Animal Health Trust (Suffolk, England)
- Anti-Human Trafficking
- Antihypertensive (pharmaceuticals)
- Apple Hardware Test (software)
- Applied Heat Transfer (New York)
- Aquí Hay Tomate (Spanish TV program)
- Arabian Horse Trust
- Army Headquarters Transformation (US Army)
- Arterial Hypertension
- Asociación de Hoteles de Turismo de la República Argentina (Spanish)
- Aurélie Habasque-Tobie (French artist)
Samples in periodicals archive:
El Beih added that there are currently 29 anonymous HIV testing facilities in Egypt, but that overall public awareness about the disease must still be raised.
By 2003, there were 16 Tebelopele centres offering free anonymous HIV testing and counselling.
Comparison of patients refusing with patients accepting unlinked anonymous HIV testing in an outpatient STD department in The Netherlands.
Perea knows the Mexican immigrant community she serves is in dire need of the anonymous HIV testing and counseling.
For some states that do not allow anonymous HIV testing, the FDA approval has wreaked havoc.
A case in point is the HIV Prevention Act of 1997, which would resurrect punitive measures for people with HIV that activists had considered dead and buried: It would require states to notify the sex partners of people who test positive for HIV, set up a national registry listing those who test positive, and force every state to eliminate anonymous HIV testing.