What does ALCAPA stand for?
ALCAPA stands for Anomalous Origin of the Left Coronary Artery from the Pulmonary Artery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Abnormal Left Coronary Arterial Branching (cardiology)
- Agricultural Lands Condemnation Approval Board (Pennsylvania)
- Activated Leukocyte Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Atlas Linguistique du Cameroun (French)
- Alaska-Canada (highway)
- Aluminum Company of Canada
- Alaska, Canada, United States
- Access Link Control Application Protocol (UMTS Signaling Layer, Q.2630.1)
- Alabama Citizen Action Program
- Alfa Laval Clarifier and Purifier (course)
- Advanced Low Cost Aircraft Structures (project)
- Australian Life Cycle Assessment Society (Melbourne)
- Aluminio del Caroni, S.A.
- Alliance for Lung Cancer Advocacy, Support, and Education
- Automated Life-Cycle Approach to Software Testing
- Antigen Leukocyte Cellular Antibody Test
- Société Alsacienne de Constructions Atomiques, de Télécomunications et d'Electronique
- Alberta Liquor Control Board
- All Lutheran Church of Brussels