You can't tell consumers that no one has ever lost money in a fixed annuity due to carrier failure, because they have, but you can tell them this: From 1994 through 2008 there were 94 bank failures.
What does AD stand for?
AD stands for Annuity Due
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AD
We have 84 other meanings of AD in our Acronym Attic
- Analysis of Dispersion
- Anchorage-Dependent (cells)
- Ancillary Device
- Anderson-Darling Statistical Test
- Andorra (top-level domain)
- Andrew Dick (manuscript surcharge mark, British East Africa)
- Animal Development (genetics)
- Anno Domini (Latin: In the Year of Our Lord; referring to the Gregorian calendar system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The present value of the annuity due is computed as follows.