No decrease in annual risk of tuberculosis infection in endemic area in Cape Town, South Africa.
What does ARTI stand for?
ARTI stands for Annual Risk of Tuberculosis Infection (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARTI
We have 26 other meanings of ARTI in our Acronym Attic
- Anti-Rabbit Thymocyte Gammaglobulin
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods
- Action Research and Training for Health (est. 1997; Rajasthan, India)
- Arabidopsis Thaliana
- ARTillery HUnting Radar
- Advanced Rotocraft Technology Integration
- Advanced Rotocraft Transmission Integration
- Agrarian Research and Training Institute (Sri Lanka)
- Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology Institute
- American Rescue Team International
- Applied Rural Telecommunications Information
- Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter Interface
- Audit Re-Engineering and Training Institute, Inc
- Automatic Radar Target Identification
- A Real-Time Interface Coprocessor
- Adaptive Real Time Image Compression (radiology)
- Anaheim Regional Transportation Intermodal Center (Orange County Transportation Authority; California)
- Advanced Robotics in Flexible Automation Components, Tools, and Strategies
- Application Response Time Management Information Base (Netscout)
- The Advanced Regional Traffic Interactive Management and Information System (tri-state area around Cincinnati)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annual risk of tuberculosis infection and its trends in India.