9780821377147 Annual review of development effectiveness 2008; shared global challenges.
What does ARDE stand for?
ARDE stands for Annual Review of Development Effectiveness (World Bank)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARDE
We have 3 other meanings of ARDE in our Acronym Attic
- Agricultural Research and Development Corporation (Canada)
- Acadiana Regional Development District (Louisiana)
- Agriculture and Rural Development Department (various locations)
- Alberta Renewable Diesel Demonstration (Canada)
- Animal Resources Development Department (India)
- Automatic Roller Detent Decoupler (aviation; helicopters)
- Auxiliary Repair Dry Dock
- Advanced Reading Development Demonstration Project (Chicago, IL)
- Acción Republicana Democrática Española (Spanish: Spanish Democratic Republican Action)
- Alianza Revolucionaria Democrática (Spanish: Democratic Revolutionary Alliance; Nicaragua)
- Armament Research and Development Establishment (Pune, India)
- aspect ratio dependent etching
- Associazione Romana di Entomologia (Italian: Rome Entomological Association; Italy)
- Publishing and Logistics Systems Management Section (US Marine Corps)
- Agence Rwandaise pour le Développement et la Coopération
- Agricultural Research, Development and Education Center (est. 1993; Fort Collins, CO)
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (US Army; Picatinny, NJ)
- Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center (US Army)
- Account Range Definition (Credit Card Account Number checking)
- Associazione Romana Danza e Folklore (Italian: Roman Dance and Folklore Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Annual Review of Development Effectiveness, a major report by the World Bank's Independent Evaluation Group released in early December, criticized World Bank policies and project design as leaving tens of millions of people, especially the rural poor, "suffering stagnating or declining living conditions.
This year's Annual Review of Development Effectiveness, concludes the World Bank, "confirms that the Bank's development performance has improved significantly over the past five years.