The QP also has a number of general responsibilities, including * updating knowledge and experience in light of technical and scientific progress and changes in Quality Management relevant to the products s/ he is required to certify * obtaining requisite knowledge and experience, if called upon to certify unfamiliar product types, to make sure that appropriate arrangements are in place for the storage of reference and retention samples * ensuring robust links between quality complaints and pharmacovigilance systems * guaranteeing that the annual Product Quality Review (PQR), in association with the holder of the MA, is accurate and performed in a timely manner.
What does APQR stand for?
APQR stands for Annual Product Quality Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APQR
- Asia Pacific Quality Control Organization (now Asia Pacific Quality Organization; est. 1985)
- American Paint Quarter Horse Association (now American Paint Horse Association)
- Application Quality Inspection
- Autism Program Quality Indicators
- Augmented Physical Quality of Life Index
- Advanced Production, Quality & Manufacturing Course (DSMC)
- Asia-Pacific Quality Network
- Asia Pacific Quality Organization
- Advanced Planning Quality Process
- Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Avanti Piano Quasi Retro (Italian: Forward Plan Almost Retro; animators)
- Advisory Panel on the Question of Sudan (Hague International Model UN; Netherlands)
- American Professional Quilting Systems
- Academic Policy and Quality Unit (Oxford Brookes University; UK)
- Abdominoperitoneal Resection
- Aberdeen Pulsed Reactor Facility
- About Public Relations
- Above Prime Rate
- Absolute Priority Rule (bankruptcy)
- Academic Performance Rate