As part of the deal, an annual performance bonus of $100,000 was triggered in years that gross commission income exceeded $4 million.
What does APB stand for?
APB stands for Annual Performance Bonus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APB
We have 198 other meanings of APB in our Acronym Attic
- All Police Band (amateur music group)
- Alpha Phi Beta (fraternity)
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure
- American Part-Blooded Horse Registry
- American Partners Bank (Waterfield Bank; Bethesda, MD)
- American Pig Brand (clothing)
- American Policy Board
- Amyloid Beta A4 Precursor Protein-Binding
- Analytical Processing Benchmark
- Anderson Pipe Band (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- Ansible Playbook Bundle (app)
- Antenna Pointing Buffer
- Anti Pass Back (parking management)
- Anti Personnel Blast
- Anti Pirate Bureau (Swedish Antipiratbyrån)
- Anti-Phase (domain) Boundary (also seen as APDB)
- Anti-Phase Boundary (crystal chemistry)
- Apoptygma Berzerk (band)
- Approved Program Baseline
- Army Packaging Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hamilton will be paid $113,000 per year, according to the press release, "with a possible annual performance bonus paid at the discretion of the Light Board for exceptional performance.
Figures for the 2007/08 enancial year showed that Mr Crozier's basic salary remained unchanged at pounds 633,000, but this was increased to pounds 843,000 because of an annual performance bonus and other beneets.
45 million while his annual performance bonus was down to pounds 1.
They receive a competitive salary and annual performance bonus, a contributory pension/life assurance scheme, 25 days holiday and a range of employee benefits and home purchase discounts.
I can't imagine how anybody can get anything useful out of this kind of feedback but my boss says it's the latest thing in management and of course my annual performance bonus is partially based on it.
We have just reached a point where we are considering establishing upper salary ranges or limits To keep and reward our senior employees, we are considering an annual performance bonus based on the prior year's bottom line.