Contract Awarded for annual maintenance fee for 3 x cabnet terminals
What does AMF stand for?
AMF stands for Annual Maintenance Fee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMF
We have 189 other meanings of AMF in our Acronym Attic
- Always Match Fault
- Always Means Fun
- Amber Master Fund (investment)
- American Machine & Foundry (now AMF, Inc.)
- American Melanoma Foundation
- American Menopause Foundation
- American Messianic Fellowship
- American Muslim Foundation
- Andover Manufacturing Facility
- Anhydrous Milk Fat
- Annual Manufacturing Forum (Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology)
- Annual Membership Fee
- Apogee Motor Firing
- Arab Monetary Fund
- ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement) Mobile Facility (climate research)
- Army Management Fund
- Around Mean Field
- Asia Multimedia Forum
- Asian Monetary Fund
- Asset Management Finance (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the hardware costs, there is a $250 annual maintenance fee, per device.
There is no fee for issuing of the card, no annual maintenance fee and no minimum account balance.
FOLLOWING the publication last week of an article concerning Euro Car Parks (Ireland) Limited we have been contacted by David Cullen, Chief Executive of the company, who has asked us to point out that in fact 2006 was the first year that Euro Car Parks (ECP) made a profit since commencing operations in Ireland and, contrary to what was stated in our report, ECP do not take up to 50 per cent of all charges, rather it receives an annual maintenance fee and operational costs from each of the hospitals where it operates.
There are no annual maintenance fees and access is perpetual.
Its costs include the price of the appliance, a fee per user monitored, and an annual maintenance fee.
Mr Penrose wants the Government to extend the scheme to cover the annual maintenance fee.
Pricing is EUR7,500 or GBP5,500 plus a 12% annual maintenance fee.