Among insulin-treated diabetics with an annual household income below $20,000--roughly the federal poverty cutoff--Hispanics had significantly lower rates of SMBG than did either whites or blacks.
What does AHHI stand for?
AHHI stands for Annual Household Income (also seen as AHI)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHHI
- Australian Hotels & Hospitality Association, Inc.
- Association of Halfway House Alcoholism Programs (Springfield, IL)
- Able Health Home Care, Inc (North York, ON, Canada)
- Accredited Home Health Consultants, Inc. (Signal Hill, CA)
- Adelaide Hills Hockey Club (Australia)
- Alternative Home Health Care (Florida)
- Angela Hospice Home Care (Livonia, MI)
- Association for Home and Hospice Care of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- Acorn Hollow Home Educators (Brush Prairie, WA)
- At Home Health Equipment (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Arctic Human Health Initiative (Alaska)
- Aryl Hydrocarbon Hydroxylase Inducibility
- Associated Home Health Industries of Florida
- American Heart Hospital Journal
- Associated Home Health Nurses of America
- Alabama Healthcare Hall of Fame
- Alberta Heart Health Project (Canada)
- Architectural History and Historic Preservation (Smithsonian Institute; Washington, DC)
- Arts, Humanities and Historic Preservation (Wisconsin)
- Advanced Heavy Hybrid Propulsion Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
TOKYO, May 30 Kyodo Japan's average annual household income was 5.
By income, those with an annual household income of less than 14,999 yuan ($1,860) are likely to spend 100-499 yuan ($12-62) per month, while those with more than 15,000 yuan ($1,860) tend to spend 500-999 yuan ($62-124) per month.
81 times the town's annual household income of pounds 25,919.
The homes that are averaging $220,000 and are being purchased by working-class families with annual household incomes of $45,000 to $75,000.
All but 6% of women had completed high school, and three in 10 had an annual household income exceeding $55,000.