Lake Chelan Community Hospital Foundation, organized in 1981, actively manages donor contributions, bequests, memorials, donor advised funds, endowments and an annual giving campaign.
What does AGC stand for?
AGC stands for Annual Giving Campaign (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AGC
We have 254 other meanings of AGC in our Acronym Attic
- Air-Ground Communications
- Algebraic-Geometric Code
- Allegheny County Airport (airport code, Pittsburgh, PA )
- Alternative Grand Campaign (gaming)
- Amador Gold Corp. (Canada)
- American Game Cartridges (Chandler, AZ)
- American General Corporation
- American Greyhound Council
- Amphibious Group Command
- Anala Goat Company (Beasley, Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
had both practical and aspirational reasons to reconsider how it ran its faculty/staff annual giving campaign.
He set a record during his two years as chairman of the American Hotel & Lodging Education Foundation's Annual Giving Campaign by raising $200,000 to benefit students through outreach programs and scholarships.
There are several options for participating as a donor: through the Annual Giving campaign, major gifts, through a bequest or through special events.
In addition to annual giving campaigns (which raise unrestricted funds to augment schools' operating budgets), universities are on an endless quest to increase the size of their endowments.