Rather, the organization is putting effort and energy into their annual fund drive in order to cut costs and maximize revenue.
What does AFD stand for?
AFD stands for Annual Fund Drive (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFD
We have 208 other meanings of AFD in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative für Deutschland (German political party; est. 2013)
- Alternator Field Disconnect Switch (marine electonics)
- Altoona Fire Department
- Amarillo Fire Department (Amarillo, TX)
- American Funds Distributors, Inc.
- Amherst Fire Department (Amherst, VA)
- Amsterdam Fire Department
- Analyse Fonctionnelle Detaillee (French: Detailed Functional Analysis)
- Ancillary Function Driver
- Angwin Fire Department (Angwin, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annual fund drives routinely run into the low millions of dollars for schools of fewer than 500 students.
6," McAteer said, referring to the school's annual fund drive and the day he started his new position.
IT'S NOT UNCOMMON FOR A capital campaign or annual fund drive to focus on scholarships or need-based grants.
The nonprofit agency's well-publicized annual fund drive raises millions of dollars each year to benefit dozens of social services agencies from youth clubs to battered women's shelters to food banks to day care programs.
Maurer sees the results of Irwin's leadership and competitive nature in CNH's (parent company of Case IH) consistent top-ranking pledges to the charity's annual fund drive.
The LWV of Ohio met its $50,000 Phonathon annual fund drive goal and earned an additional $10,000 in matching pledges.