The annual diocesan appeal, he said, is now garnering $500,000 less per year than it was at the time Braxton became bishop.
What does ADA stand for?
ADA stands for Annual Diocesan Appeal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADA
We have 495 other meanings of ADA in our Acronym Attic
- American Diabetes Association
- American Dietetic Association
- Americans for Democratic Action
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (US)
- Amici dell'Arte (Italian: Friends of Art)
- Amiga Demoscene Archive
- Analog/Digital/Analog (audio CD format, recording/mixing/mastering)
- Analysis & Design of Algorithms
- Ancillary Data Access
- Angus Dortmans Associates, Inc (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Anomalous Diffraction Approximation
- Another Darn Acronym
- Anti-Deficiency Act
- Anti-Deficiency Act (US DoD Regulation 7000)
- Anti-Discrimination Association (Ulster)
- Anti-Docking Alliance (UK)
- Anti-Drug Antibody
- Antique Dealers' Association (various locations)
- Anxiety Disorders Alliance
- Apple Design Award (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob Gruss urged Catholics to contribute generously to the Annual Diocesan Appeal now under way.
Regarding annual diocesan appeals, 38 percent of the respondents in April 2002 said their households contributed.