What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Annual Creativity in Electronics (awards)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1418 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Angiotensin Converting Enzyme
- Angiotensin I-Converting Enzyme
- Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme
- Anglican Church of England
- Animal Care of España
- Animal Centers of Excellence
- Animated Communications Effectiveness
- Anime Contents Expo (Japan)
- Annual Conference and Exposition
- Annual Convention and Exposition (various organizations)
- Antarctic Climate Evolution
- Antarctic Current Experiment
- Antegrade Continence Enema
- Antenna Center of Excellence (2004-2007)
- Antigène Carcino-Embryonnaire (French: Carcino-Embryonic Antigen)
- Any Credible Evidence
- Appalachian Controls Environmental
- Application Connectivity Engineering
- Application Consulting and Engineering (Microsoft)
- Applied Control Engineering, Inc.