Table 1 Site Number of Months Anniston Chemical Agent Disposal Facility 39 Pine Bluff Chemical Agent Disposal Facility 31 Tooele Chemical Agent Disposal Facility 36 Umatilla Chemical Agent Disposal Facility 45 Larry Morsball * Om Honda Lisa Ptoctor * Janice Muxeila Marshall is a business manager at PM CSE, responsible for financial management of PM CSE projects.
What does ACADF stand for?
ACADF stands for Anniston Chemical Agent Disposal Facility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACADF
- Amis-Collectionneurs d'Anciens Documents Agricoles (French vintage document collectors club)
- Automatic Chemical Agent Alarm (current definition)
- Automatic Chemical Agent Detector/Alarm (former definition)
- Avery Citizens Against Domestic Abuse (Newland, NC)
- American College of Addictionology and Compulsive Disorders
- Association of Christian Alcohol and Drug Counselors (San Bernardino, CA)
- Asociación Campesina de Desarrollo Integrado (Spanish: Integrated Rural Development Association; Argentina)
- Advanced Computer Aided Design Engineering & Manufacturing Agency
- Azithromycin in Coronary Artery Disease Elimination of Myocardial Infection
- Aberdeen Chemical Agent Disposal Facility (Aberdeen, Maryland)
- Academy of Finland
- Arab Center for Agricultural Documentation and Information (Sudan)
- Association of Curators of Art and Design Images
- Association for Computer-Aided Design In Architecture
- Coast Guard Academy Information System (USCG)
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Long-Chain
- Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase, Medium-Chain
- Australian Coalition Against Death Penalty (Melbourne, Australia)
- Aboriginal Capacity and Developmental Research Environments (Canada)
- Academic Compliance and Disability Standards (University of California, Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Turkish ambassador to the United Nations in Geneva, Ambassador Ahmet Uzumcu, traveled to Anniston, Alabama, for a series of briefings and a tour of the Anniston Chemical Activity (ANCA) storage facilities and Anniston Chemical Agent Disposal Facility (ANCDF).
The Anniston Chemical Agent Disposal Facility (ANCDF)--a facility designed, built, and tested to safely destroy chemical munitions--is now in its second phase of operations.