org CAPTION(S): Some of the Annie Get Your Gun cast: (From left) Matt Bennett (Tommy), Suzanne Brittain (Winnie), Nigel Jones (Buffalo Bill), Sophia Bailey (Annie Oakley) and Matt Branson (Frank Butler).
What does AGYG stand for?
AGYG stands for Annie Get Your Gun
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of AGYG
- Agribrands International, Inc. (stock symbol; St. Louis, MO)
- Alt.Games.Xtrek (newsgroup)
- Auto Glass Expo (International Autobody Congress and Exposition)
- Silver Zeolite Cartridge (photographic and light sensitive coating)
- Adarsh Gaon Yojana (Telugu; natural resource management program; Maharashtra, India)
- Argosy Gaming Company (stock symbol; Alton, IL)
- Avian Gastric Yeast (bacteria)
- American Global Yacht Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Arizona Girls Youth Hockey Association
- Atakule Gayrimenkul Yatirim Ortakligi (Turkey)
- Andrew Glover Youth Program (New York, NY)
- Art Gallery of York University (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Actual Ground Zero
- Anarchistische Gummizelle (Düsseldorf Film Performance)
- Alles Gute Zum Geburtstag (German: Happy Birthday)
- Astronomische Gesellschaft Zürcher Unterland (German: Astronomical Society, Zurich Unterland; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Abbie Hoffman (activist)
- Absolute Humidity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Amy Harris Annie Get Your Gun Royal Spa Centre, Leamington, until Saturday.
The screen star rose to fame in musicals such as Kiss Me Kate and Annie Get Your Gun .
Howard Keel, the broad-shouldered baritone who romanced his way through a series of glittery MGM musicals such as Kiss Me Kate and Annie Get Your Gun and later revived his career with television's Dallas, died yesterday.
SA Cole Porter's Annie Get Your Gun introduced a vast number of mid-20th century Americans to the vibrant personality of Annie Oakley.
The upcoming performance of Annie Get Your Gun is also expected to generate high reviews.
Fresh off her triumph in the title role of Broadway's Annie Get Your Gun, music diva Reba McEntire will open this year's all-star Macy's Passport 2001 fund-raising fashion show, hitting the runway in San Francisco on September 13 and Los Angeles on September 22.