Some highlights: Anne Arundel Community College (Md.
What does AACCOL stand for?
AACCOL stands for Anne Arundel Community College
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Age and Alcohol Intake-Adjusted Color Confusion Index (vision impairment)
- American Association of Cereal Chemists International
- Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Australian Asian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (est. 1996)
- Association of Chinese Comparative Literature (est. mid-1980s as American Association of Chinese Comparative Literature)
- Association of American Chambers of Commerce in Latin America
- Academy of Critical Care Medicine
- Association of American Ceramic Component Manufacturers (est. 1992)
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- African American Catholic Community of Oregon (National Black Catholic Congress; religious social group)
- Asian American Citizenship Collaborative Project
- American Association of Central Cancer Registries
- American Association of Christian Colleges and Seminaries (Allen Park, MI)
- Amphibious Assault Command and Control System
- Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio (San Antonio, TX)
- Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges and Universities in the Philippines, Inc.
- Aging and Adult Care of Central Washington
- Atlanta Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women (Georgia)
- African American Chamber of Commerce of Westchester and Rockland Counties
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) Nursing Student Association (NSA) has decided to be a sponsor for Nurses' Night in Annapolis/Lobby Day, to be held on Monday, February 2, 2009.
The one-stop center at Anne Arundel Community College (Md.
It is also used in Maryland at Anne Arundel Community College, the 2001 National Alliance of Business Community College of the Year.
Graduates from Queen Anne's County High School and Kent Island High School will have an easier time paying for classes and textbooks at Anne Arundel Community College in Maryland thanks to a new scholarship established by The Eugenia V.