Some highlights: Anne Arundel Community College (Md.
What does AACC stand for?
AACC stands for Anne Arundel Community College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACC
We have 200 other meanings of AACC in our Acronym Attic
- American Association for Continuity of Care
- American Association of Cereal Chemists
- American Association of Christian Colleges
- American Association of Christian Counselors
- American Association of Clinical Chemistry
- American Association of Community Colleges (formerly American Association of Junior Colleges)
- American Automatic Control Council
- Anderson Area Children's Choir
- Ann Arbor Community Center (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Ann Arbor Country Club
- Anne Arundel County Community (Maryland)
- Arab American Chamber of Commerce
- Arab American Community Center
- Arab American Community Coalition (Seattle, WA)
- Army Atlanta Contracting Center
- Asian American Cultural Center (Yale University)
- Assessment and Accountability Comprehensive Center
- Association des Agences Conseils en Communications (French: Association of Communications Consulting Agencies)
- Association of Agricultural Computer Companies
- Atividades Acadêmico-Científico-Culturais (Portugese: Academic-Scientific-Cultural Activities; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Anne Arundel Community College (AACC) Nursing Student Association (NSA) has decided to be a sponsor for Nurses' Night in Annapolis/Lobby Day, to be held on Monday, February 2, 2009.
The one-stop center at Anne Arundel Community College (Md.
It is also used in Maryland at Anne Arundel Community College, the 2001 National Alliance of Business Community College of the Year.
Graduates from Queen Anne's County High School and Kent Island High School will have an easier time paying for classes and textbooks at Anne Arundel Community College in Maryland thanks to a new scholarship established by The Eugenia V.