1171 QH671 This volume of the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences contains 86 articles drawn from the conference Apoptosis 2008: From Mechanisms to Applications, held in January 2008 in Luxembourg.
What does ANYAS stand for?
ANYAS stands for Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Annex Records
- Ascending Node Crossing (satellites)
- Assign NNXX Routing (US DoD)
- Automotive Network Exchange (AIAG)
- Anxiety (medical shorthand)
- All-Nigerian Youth (conference; est. 2004)
- Assign NYX Routing (US DoD)
- Association des Naturalistes des Yvelines (French: Association of Naturalists of Yvelines; Yvelines, France)
- Athabasca Northern Railway
- Acronym Not Yet Assigned (Intel)
- Anguilla National Youth Council
- Aging in New York Fund
- AEW Aircraft Ground Weather Center
- And Now You Know
- Alaska Native Youth Media Institute (Anchorage, AK)
- African Network of Young Peacebuilders
- Alliance of New York State Arts Organizations
- Association of New York State Educators of the Emotionally Disturbed
- Associated New York State Food Processors (Spencerport, NY)
- Association of New York State Youth Bureaus
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 753, 257-275.
Research published in the September 2001 issue of the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences associates preterm birth--defined as being born prior to the 37th week of gestation--with 70% of newborn deaths and possibly as much as 75% of newborn health complications.
and Saudi researchers in the July 3 ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES.
1177 QP177 In this volume of the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, which is published 32 times a year, Peers et al.
Their report is scheduled to appear this fall in the ANNALS OF THE NEW YORK ACADEMY OF SCIENCES.