Reporting online April 28 in the Annals of Human Genetics, the duo confirmed that ASD is strongly associated with genetic variations near CDH9 and CDH10.
What does AHG stand for?
AHG stands for Annals of Human Genetics
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHG
We have 47 other meanings of AHG in our Acronym Attic
- Acceptance Home Financial Services, Inc. (San Marcos, TX)
- Aggregate Household Food Security Index (UN)
- Animal Health and Food Safety Services (California)
- Argon High Frequency Uvulo-Palatoplasty (surgical technique)
- Alkhurma hemorrhagic fever virus
- Alternative Homes for Youth (Greeley, CO)
- Ad Hoc Group
- Affordable Housing Group (Tyler, TX)
- Alliance for a Healthier Generation
- American Herbalists Guild
- Anschütz Handels GmbH (German sporting rifle manufacturer)
- Anti-Human Globulin
- Antihemophilic Globulin
- Apollo Hospitals Group (India)
- Apria Healthcare Group (Lake Forest, CA)
- Asheville Hiking Group (Asheville, NC)
- Ashworth-Hepplewhite-Gray (gas detection lamp)
- Ateliers de la Haute Garonne (French aerospace fastener manufacturer)
- Automotive Holdings Group
- Almost Heaven Greyhound Adoption, Inc. (West Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He refocussed the centre towards medical genetics and in 1954 Penrose had the laboratory's journal changed to the Annals of Human Genetics, instead of Annals of Eugenics.