But an article in the Annals of Applied Statistics claims that the 'evidence is flawed'.
What does AOAS stand for?
AOAS stands for Annals of Applied Statistics (quarterly journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AOAS
We have 5 other meanings of AOAS in our Acronym Attic
- Army Oil Analysis Program
- As Often as Possible
- Adapter for Oracle AQ (Advanced Queuing)
- Asociatia Oamenilor de Afaceri din România (Romanian)
- Aviation Ordnanceman Airman Recruit (US Navy rating)
- Asian Office of Aerospace Research & Development
- Adult Onset Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Advanced Oceanic Automation System
- All of A Sudden
- American Outlaw Action Series
- Arkansas Oklahoma Astronomical Society (Van Buren, AR)
- Advanced Operational Art Studies Fellowship (advanced military studies program)
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- Asia-Oceania Association for the Study of Obesity
- Adaptive Onestep Plus Adaptive Twostep
- Autobiography of a Yogi (book)
- Accessory Olfactory Bulb
- Ace of Base (band)
- Adiabatic Oxygen Bomb (calorimeter)
- Adjusted Occupied Bed