Annals of Applied Probability, 6(4):1191-1210, 1996.
What does AAP stand for?
AAP stands for Annals of Applied Probability (Institute of Mathematical Statistics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAP
We have 379 other meanings of AAP in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Poets
- American Academy of Psychoanalysis
- American Academy of Psychotherapists
- American Association of Producers
- American Association of Publishers
- American Atheist Press
- Amphibious Assault Planner
- Analog Accessory Peripheral
- Analyst Assistance Program
- Angle Addition Postulate
- Announcement Administration Processor (4ESS)
- Annual Action Plan
- Antigonish Area Partnership (Antigonish, NS, Canada)
- Apartment Association of the Panhandle (Amarillo, TX)
- Apollo Advanced Playlist
- Apollo Applications Program (NASA)
- Applications Access Point
- Architecture, Art and Planning (Cornell University; New York)
- Area Action Plan
- Area Air Picture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new Marsaglia-Zaman random-number generators, described earlier this year in ANNALS OF APPLIED PROBABILITY (Vol.