Both knee jerks were present and he had diminished bilateral ankle jerks.
What does AJ stand for?
AJ stands for Ankle Jerk
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AJ
We have 27 other meanings of AJ in our Acronym Attic
- Albert James (Foyt)
- Alberta Judgements (Canada)
- Albuquerque Journal (newspaper)
- Alexander James McLean (Backstreet Boys)
- Allen Jones (wrestler)
- Alpinisme Juvénile (French mountaineering group)
- Amber Jack
- Andrew Jackson (7th US President)
- Angelina Jolie (actress)
- Animal Jam (online educational playground)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loss of ankle jerk reflex and light touch (10-g monofilament) perception were both rarer in the intensive vs.
At neurological examination he was found to have a bilateral facial lower motor neuron lesion, absent left ankle jerk, bilateral lower limb fasciculations with no motor weakness but an unsteady gait.