ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- The Ankara branch head of the Young Businessmen's Association of Turkey (TE[pounds sterling]GyAD), BaryE- Aydyn, told members of the press on Friday that their calls for an increase in the number of international flights from Ankara have come to fruition, announcing that Turkish Airlines (THY) will be adding more flights from the capital.
What does ANK stand for?
ANK stands for Ankara (Turkey)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ANK
We have 10 other meanings of ANK in our Acronym Attic
- Association of New Jersey Recyclers
- Association Nationale des Journalistes Reporters Photographes et Cinéastes (France)
- Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs
- Army-Navy Joint Specifications Board
- Afghanistan National Journalists Union
- Algemeen Nederlands Jeugd Verbond (Dutch: General Dutch Youth League)
- A Network for Jewish Youth (UK)
- Action Now: Kenya (development group)
- Address Not Known
- Alphanumeric Keyboard
- Anunaki (ancient Sumerian Gods)
- Attempted, Not Known
- Austria Netto Kataloge (Austrian collectors' catalogs)
- Auto NetKit (computer networking)
- Alphanumeric Keyboard / Programmable Function Keyboard
- Angströmquelle Karlsruhe GmbH (German research facility)
- Association of Northern, Kimberley and Arnhem Aboriginal Artists (Darwin, Australia)
- Ankara Center for Turkish Policy Studies
- Africa Next Knowledge Brokerage and Interaction (technology organization)
- Abbey National Karting Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANKARA -- The Embassy of Pakistan in Turkey in collaboration with Ankara Provincial National Education Directorate organized an art competition titled "Chughtai Art Award.
ISLAMABAD, March 10, 2012 (Balochistan Times): The Greater Municipality of Ankara would extend full cooperation to Pakistan in areas of rapid mass transit, solid waste management system and development of Ankara Park in Islamabad.
Suleyman Karaman, the director-general of the Turkish State Railways (TCDD), said on Monday that they will sign a protocol with the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality as part of plans to connect the high-speed train (YHT) line to Ankara with the city s metro line during the TCDD s Ankara railroad station renovations.
Ankara, (SANA) -- Damascus and Ankara signed a protocol on Tuesday to become sister cities.