SCID is engaged in the manufacture and sale of chemical products, including adhesive materials such as anisotropic conductive film, optical materials such as optical elasticity resin and magnetic devices.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Anisotropic Conductive Film
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- American Cinema Foundation
- American Communications Foundation
- American Composers Forum
- American Crossword Federation
- American Culinary Federation
- Amorphous Carbon Fluoride
- Analysis, Correlation, and Fusion (Air Space Ops Ctr)
- Anarchist Communist Federation
- Angular Correlation Function
- Animal Care Foundation (various locations)
- Antecubital Fossa (elbow anatomy)
- Antenna Calibration Facility (Air Force Space Command)
- Anterior Cervical Fusion
- Anti-coalition Forces
- Anti-Corrosion Formula (aviation product)
- Anticoagulant Factor
- Apalachicola–Chattahoochee–Flint River Basin Compact
- Appeal of Conscience Foundation (New York, NY)
- Apple Communications Framework
- Application Compatibility Factory (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Connectors "Process Development and Reliability Study with Anisotropic Conductive Film Bonding as a Replacement for Surface Mount Connectors and Hotbar Soldering" Authors: Jonas Sjoberg, Jenson Lee, Shah Alam and Dongkai Shangguan, Ph.
5 billion yen to build a new plant for anisotropic conductive film in Shimodate to cover booming demands from the FPD industry.
These include glass substrates, liquid crystal materials, sputtering targets, color filters, various films, flexible circuits, anisotropic conductive films and more.
JIC also installed new chip-on-glass (COG) machines and upped capacity of COG and tape automated bonding with anisotropic conductive film products by 150%.