What does ATNESA stand for?
ATNESA stands for Animal Traction Network for Eastern and Southern Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australasian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference
- Australian Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference
- Acoustic Transponder Navigation (System)
- Air Traffic Navigation, Integration, and Coordination System
- Advanced Trauma Nursing Course (UK)
- Agentes Transmisibles No Convencionales (Spanish: Unconventional Transmissible Agents)
- Agents Transmissibles Non Conventionnels (French: Non-Conventional Transmissible Agents; infections)
- America Tele-Network Corp.
- Apparent Total N-Nitroso Compound
- Atraumatic Normocephalic
- All Tripura National Force (India)
- Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Australia Telescope National Facility
- Australia Telescope National Facility Compact Array (Narrabri, Australia)
- Above the Notch Humane Society (Littleton, NH)
- Affiliated Tribes of Northwest Indians
- Akademi Teater Nasional Indonesia (National Theater Academy of Indonesia)
- All Together Now International (Boulder, CO)
- Atlantic Tele-Network, Inc. (also seen as ATN; Beverly, MA)
- Asian Television Network International Limited (Canada)