What does ARTL stand for?
ARTL stands for Animal Research Takes Lives (Bette Overell book)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARTL
We have 3 other meanings of ARTL in our Acronym Attic
- Avon Rubber Technology Innovation and Science (England)
- Acid-Related Thioesterase Involved in Steroidogenesis
- Advanced Radar Technology Integrated System Testbed (Joint US and UK effort)
- Advanced Reasoning Tool for model-based diagnosis of Industrial SysTems
- Arctic Radiation and Turbulence Interaction Study (est. 1999)
- Arts Research and Training Institute in Southern Tagalog (Philippines; est. 1987)
- Austrian Radionavigation Technology and Integrated Satnav Services and Products Testbed
- An Integrated Art Analysis and Navigation Environment
- Association des Radio Amateurs du Cameroun (French: Association of Radio Amateurs of Cameroon)
- Ada Run Time Library
- Antigen-Reactive T Lymphocytes (molecular biology)
- Arkansas Right to Life
- Automated Registration of Title to Land (Scotland; UK)
- Awaiting Results of Trial
- Acquisition Reform Training Modules
- Advanced Resin Transfer Moulding (Volkswagen)
- Analysis & Reporting Training Module
- Availability Reporting and Tracking Module (replaced by STASS FY96)
- Annapolis Regional Transportation Management Association (Maryland)
- Abstract Regular Tree Model Checking