Gordon Niswender, director of Colorado State University's Animal Reproduction and Biotechnology Laboratory and a University Distinguished Professor, has become the third American to receive the prestigious Hammond Award.
What does ARBL stand for?
ARBL stands for Animal Reproduction and Biotechnology Laboratory (Colorado State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARBL
We have 5 other meanings of ARBL in our Acronym Attic
- Alcohol Related Brain Injury
- American Research Bureau, Inc. (Denver, CO)
- Association for the Rehabilitation of the Brain Injured (Canada)
- Alcohol Related Brain Injury Association
- Autonomous Robot Based on Inspirations from Biology
- Arab Bank for Investment and Foreign Trade (United Arab Emirates)
- Arterial Biology for the Investigation of the Treatment Effects of Reducing Cholesterol (study)
- Amara Raja Batteries Limited (est. 1985; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Amara Raja Batteries Ltd
- Anglo-Romanian Bank, Ltd. (London, UK)
- Abolition of Racially Based Land Measures Act (South Africa)
- Adaptive Regional Blend Matching
- Adopt-a-Rescued-Bird Month
- Advanced Reservation Based Metascheduling
- Adventure Recreation Business Management
- Alligator Ridge-Bald Mountain
- Alpine Resort Board of Management
- Appellant’s Reply Brief on the Merits
- Atelier Rijksbouwmeester
- Army Ballistic Missile Defense Command Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
of the Animal Reproduction and Biotechnology Laboratory at Colorado State University in Fort Collins.