Zibby Wilder, a spokeswoman for Animal Protection Institute, a national animal advocacy nonprofit organization, said that while cruelty to "companion" animals is easier to rally support against, it is far more difficult for people to "wrap their brain around the welfare of farm animals.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Animal Protection Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- American Paper Institute
- American Petroleum Institute
- American Pirate Industries
- American Prepaid Legal Services Institute
- American Press Institute
- American Products, Inc. (Florida)
- American Professional Institute (Georgia)
- Analytical Profile Index (microbiology)
- Anderson Packaging, Inc. (Rockford, IL)
- Angus Productions Inc.
- Ankle Pressure Index
- Année Polaire Internationale (French: International Polar Year; research project)
- Announcement of Public Interest
- Annual Physical Inventory
- Annual Plan for Instruction
- Annual Premium Income
- Annual Price Increase
- Anonima Petroli Italiana SpA (Rome, Italy)
- Ansal Properties Infrastructure (India)
- Antecedent Precipitation Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Animal Protection Institute, (916)447-3085, www.
Brian Vincent of the Animal Protection Institute in Sacramento said he was ``outraged'' by the decision, and the organization would likely go to court next week for a temporary restraining order.
The Animal Protection Institute (API) donated $1,000 to The Vegetarian Resource Group to support our outreach effort towards restaurant owners.
A cost/benefit analysis of projected animal-to-human transplants conducted by the Animal Protection Institute (API) showed that costs for these procedures would place overwhelming pressure on private and federally-funded health insurance programs in the United States.
Whenever the Animal Protection Institute receives calls, articles, and letters about stories such as Bandit's, we contact various government agencies and public officials to try to learn why this killing of wildlife continues to be condoned.
For 20 years, skunks and other small animals have died in Yoplait yogurt containers, claims the Animal Protection Institute (API) in Sacramento, California.