If you suspect your pet has ingested something toxic, call your veterinarian or the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at (888) 426-4435.
What does APCC stand for?
APCC stands for Animal Poison Control Center (ASPCA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APCC
We have 139 other meanings of APCC in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Programs and Curriculum Committee (various schools)
- Adjusted Per Capita Cost
- Advanced Pod Control Computer
- Aerial Port Control Center
- Algebraically Punctured Cyclic Code
- Alternate Processing and Correlation Center
- Alternate Processing Correlation Center
- American Power Conversion Corporation
- American Public Communications Council
- Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (Andhra Pradesh State, India)
- Armoured Personnel Carrier
- Asia Pacific Conference on Communications
- Asia Pacific Customer Centre
- Asian and Pacific Coconut Community (UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor (California)
- Association for the Preservation of Cape Cod
- Association of Professional Communication Consultants
- Association of Professional Computer Consultants
- Association pour la Promotion de la Course Croisière (French: Association for the Promotion of the Sailing Race)
- Association Professionnelle des Courtiers de Crédits (French: Professional Association of Credit Brokers; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a pet consumes chocolate, contact your veterinarian or the Animal Poison Control Center.
Call your veterinarian or ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center (1-888-4ANI-HELP) if you suspect your animal has been poisoned.