Arthur Roberts was hit by new animal movement rules affecting sole-grazed common land.
What does ANIMO stand for?
ANIMO stands for Animal Movement (UK, animal health)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ANIMO in our Acronym Attic
- Animato (Music, Animated -- with Soul)
- Association of Nuclear Instrument Manufacturers
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode) Network Interface Module (hardware)
- Arts Network for Integrated Media Applications
- Acosados Nuestros Indios Murieron Al Luchar (Argentine band)
- Associação Nortenha de Intervenção do Mundo Animal (Portugal Animal Rights Association)
- Atlantic Network of Interdisciplinary Moorings and Time-Series for Europe
- Animation or Japanese Animation
- Arctic Nearshore Impact Monitoring in the Development Area Program (Minerals Management Service, Canadian Government)
- Agentia Nationala pentru Intreprinderi Mici si Mijlocii si Cooperatie
- AIDS National Interfaith Network
- Associazione Nazionale Infermieri Neuroscienze (Italian: European Neuroscience Nurses Association)
- Agence Nationale des Infrastructures Numériques et des Fréquences (French: National Agency of Digital Infrastructure and Frequencies; Gabon)
- Asociación del Niño por el Niño (Guatemala)
- Associazione Nazionale Insigniti Onorificenze Cavalleresche (Italian organization)
- Albo Nazionale Informatici Professionisti (Italian)
- Alternate National Command Center Improvement Program
- Army-Navy Instrumentation Program
- Association of Northern Indigenous Peoples (Russia)
- Associazione Nazionale Italiana Podologi (Italian: Italian National Association of Podiatrists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Optional digital weight indicators available from Company feature StableSENSE digital filtering that filters the weight signal to produce a stable weight display in spite of motion on the scale platform due to animal movement.
A FARMER invited for interview by council officials after alleged irregularities were discovered in his animal movement records told them to speak to the Russians.
The key factor for animal movement is travel speed, which governs how much energy an animal uses, the distance it will travel and how often resources are encountered," said lead author Adrian Gleiss from Swansea University,.
The key factor for animal movement is travel speed, which governs how much energy an animal uses, the distance it will travel and how often resources are encountered," said lead author Adrian Gleiss from Swansea University.
They will not be forced to record the individual animal movements between different holdings, as long as the owner remains the same.