The Center for Food Safety and the Animal Legal Defense Fund have filed a citizen petition asking the U.
What does ALDF stand for?
ALDF stands for Animal Legal Defense Fund
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALDF
We have 5 other meanings of ALDF in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Lutheran Development Executives
- Asociación Luisa de Marillac de Guatemala (Luisa de Marillac Association of Guatemala welfare group)
- Airlift Departure
- Arable Lands Development Program (Botswana)
- Automated Layout Design Program
- Adult Learning Disabilities Employment Resources
- Association of Liberal Democrat Engineers & Scientists
- Adult Local Detention Facility
- Aircraft Landing Dynamics Facility (NASA)
- American Lyme Disease Foundation, Inc.
- Asamblea Legislativa del Distrito Federal (Legislative Assembly of the Federal District; Mexico)
- Averaging Laser Doppler Flowmetry (ophthalmology)
- A Late Delivery from Avalon (song)
- Allowance List-Depreciation Guide
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 2 Family
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 5 Family
- Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 5 Family, Member A1
- Alabama Dental Hygienists' Association
- American Long Distance Hikers Association (Salem, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Animal Legal Defense Fund has a page on its website--www.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Animal Legal Defense Fund released its second annual ranking of states and the District of Columbia on the relative strength and general comprehensiveness of their animal protection laws.
The Animal Legal Defense Fund maintains a page with helpful links to resources for law students and professionals, including model statutes, pleadings, and briefs, at http://www.
Lichtig loved animals and had served on the board of directors of the Animal Legal Defense Fund.
There's an animal law review and an animal law casebook, and roughly 1,000 lawyers are active in the Animal Legal Defense Fund.