A strong card at Headquarters gives Sandreamer the chance to further emboss her record in the ACD Projects Supporting The Animal Health Trust Empress Stakes.
What does AHT stand for?
AHT stands for Animal Health Trust (Suffolk, England)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHT
We have 76 other meanings of AHT in our Acronym Attic
- Abiadura Handiko Trenaren (Basque: High Speed Train)
- Acoustic Homing Torpedo
- Acute Head Trauma
- African Human Trypanosomiasis
- After Hours Trading
- Alternating Hypertropia (ophthalmology)
- American Hairless Terrier (dog breed)
- Anchor Handling Tug (offshore rig support vessel)
- Animal Health Technician
- Animal Health Technologist
- Anonymous HIV Testing
- Anti-Human Trafficking
- Antihypertensive (pharmaceuticals)
- Apple Hardware Test (software)
- Applied Heat Transfer (New York)
- Aquí Hay Tomate (Spanish TV program)
- Arabian Horse Trust
- Army Headquarters Transformation (US Army)
- Arterial Hypertension
- Asociación de Hoteles de Turismo de la República Argentina (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Editor Murray is affiliated with Animal Health Trust, Suffolk, UK.
The Animal Health Trust is carrying out research into seasonal canine illness, which appears in the autumn.
Specialists at the Animal Health Trust in Newmarket, Suffolk, inserted wires impregnated with a radioactive material into a tumour under Muffin's eye.
That lump was removed by a vet in Gloucester before Eve was taken on a 320-mile round trip to the Animal Health Trust in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, for her radiotherapy.
The British Horse Society (BHS) and the Animal Health Trust are appealing to the equestrian world and others to help them raise the much needed funds.
Prosecuting, Kathryn Roughton said that in March last year the Animal Health Trust charity had a stand at Crufts Dog Show at the NEC.