Each event requires a clinic coordinator, clinic manager, up to a dozen veterinarians, eight animal health technicians and several dozen volunteers.
What does AHT stand for?
AHT stands for Animal Health Technician
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHT
We have 76 other meanings of AHT in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Human Saphenous Vein Endothelial Cells
- Armoured Heavy Support Vehicle System (National Defence and the Canadian Forces; Canada)
- Abiadura Handiko Trenaren (Basque: High Speed Train)
- Acoustic Homing Torpedo
- Acute Head Trauma
- African Human Trypanosomiasis
- After Hours Trading
- Alternating Hypertropia (ophthalmology)
- American Hairless Terrier (dog breed)
- Anchor Handling Tug (offshore rig support vessel)
- Animal Health Technologist
- Animal Health Trust (Suffolk, England)
- Anonymous HIV Testing
- Anti-Human Trafficking
- Antihypertensive (pharmaceuticals)
- Apple Hardware Test (software)
- Applied Heat Transfer (New York)
- Aquí Hay Tomate (Spanish TV program)
- Arabian Horse Trust
- Army Headquarters Transformation (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later, she earned an associate degree from an animal health technician program.