THE Farmers' Union of Wales has welcomed the support of MPs in its bid to halt the closure of two animal health laboratories in Wales and the transferring of their work to laboratories in England.
What does AHL stand for?
AHL stands for Animal Health Laboratories
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHL
We have 107 other meanings of AHL in our Acronym Attic
- Acyl Homoserine Lactone
- Acylated Homoserine Lactone
- Ad Hunc Locum (Latin: at this place)
- Air-Head Line
- Alco Holdings Limited
- Alexander H. Leighton (author)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat du Littoral (French: Improvement of the Coastal Habitat)
- American Health Line (est. 1992)
- American Highway Legend (toy truck)
- American Hockey League
- Aramark Harrison Lodging
- Architects Hawaii Ltd
- Association for the History of Language
- Australian Hold Ladder (shipping)
- Alberta Hotel and Lodging Association (Canada)
- American Hair Loss Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Hometown Leadership Awards
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- American Hunting Lease Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
NO legal action can be taken against the animal health laboratories at the centre of last summer's foot-and-mouth (FMD) outbreak, Surrey County Council said yesterday.
Chairman Iain Anderson described the animal health laboratories at Pirbright, from where the disease escaped, as a "shabby and dilapidated" place where regulation and risk management were poor.
Inquiry chairman Iain Anderson said the animal health laboratories at Pirbright, Surrey, from where the virus escaped, was "shabby and dilapidated".
UNDER normal circumstances, the animal health laboratories at Pirbright might be expected to be the source of research into foot-and-mouth disease or vaccines for the virus.
But Wales Rural Affairs Minister Elin Jones said it was still confined to the same area around the animal health laboratories at Pirbright.