Ogilvie has served as the Canadian Veterinary Colleges Deans' representative on the Canadian Foresight project (FORECan) for Animal Health Emergency Management planning.
What does AHEM stand for?
AHEM stands for Animal Health Emergency Management (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHEM
We have 3 other meanings of AHEM in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Hunter Education Instructors' Association
- Australian Higher Education Industrial Association (Australia)
- Abington Heights Educational Improvement Organization (Clarks Summit, PA)
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd. (Chennai, India)
- Arundel House Enterprises Limited
- Arizona Higher Education Loan Authority
- Alaska Health Education Library Project
- Association for the Health Enrichment for Large People (Radford, VA)
- Advocates for Home Education in Massachusetts, Inc (Arlington, MA)
- Animaniacs Handy Episode Manual (TV series)
- Association of Hydraulic Equipment Manufacturers
- Affordances in the Home Environment for Motor Development
- Alabama Home Educators Network (Huntsville, AL)
- Alternative Higher Education Network (Hampshire College; Amherst, MA)
- At Home Enteral Nutrition (home health care)
- Augusta-Area Home Education Network (Augusta, GA)
- Association of Healthcare Executives of New Jersey (American College of Healthcare Executives)
- Aboriginal Health Education Officers (Australia)
- American Homeownership and Economic Opportunity Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
These investments, totalling close to $250,000, will help enhance our traceability, animal health emergency management, and food safety systems, in addition to promoting our products in foreign markets, leading to increased profits for our farmers.
In 1996, the Working Group on Animal Health Emergency Management was launched by the Animal Agriculture Coalition, the American Veterinary Medical Association, the U.