The animal by-product regulations are in place to try to prevent the spread of disease by ensuring farmers dispose of dead carcasses without unnecessary delay.
What does ABPR stand for?
ABPR stands for Animal By-Product Regulation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABPR
We have 5 other meanings of ABPR in our Acronym Attic
- Alcian Blue Precipitable Polyanions
- American Battlefield Protection Program
- American Board of Professional Psychology
- Amyloid Beta Precursor Protein
- Amyloid Beta-Protein Precursor
- Antarctic Biodiversity-Past, Present and Future (UK; Natural Environment Research Council)
- Abnormal Blood Pressure Response to Exercise (cardiology)
- Advanced Backup Password Recovery (software)
- Alison Brod Public Relations
- American Book Publishing Record
- Association of British Picture Restorers (UK)
- Automatic Blood Pressure Recorder (product)
- Aggressions Bewaeltigungs Programm (German)
- Air Breathing Propulsion System
- American Board of Physician Specialties (Tampa, FL)
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Psychological Specialties
- Automated Barrier Plan System
- Automatic Blood Pressure System
Samples in periodicals archive:
They persuaded the EC officials to accept an amendment to the animal by-product regulations which had been proposed by Wales MEP Jill Evans.
The European Commis-sion's Animal By-Product Regulation, which bans the on-farm burial of animals and becomes effective from May 1, means it is imperative the scheme is introduced.