had as much as 54,000 pounds of anhydrous ammonia at its facility.
What does ANHYD stand for?
ANHYD stands for Anhydrous
This definition appears very frequently
- A New Hope Special Edition
- Alexandria Neighborhood Health Services Inc. (Virginia)
- Australian National Herbarium Specimen Information Register
- Ashmolean Natural History Society of Oxfordshire (UK)
- African Natural History Unit (Endangered Wildlife Trust)
- Australasian Natural History Unit (Australia)
- Academia Nacional de la Historia de Venezuela (National Academy of History of Venezuela)
- All Naughty Home Videos
- Add New Hardware Wizard
- Alberta New Home Warranty Program (Canada)
- Access Network Interface
- Accord National Interprofessionnel (French: National Interprofessional Agreement)
- Actual Net Interchange
- Acute Nerve Irritation
- Adaptive Noise Immunity (Atheros wireless chipsets)
- Adjusted Net Income (finance)
- Administrators' Noticeboard/Incidents (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Advanced Network Infrastructure
- African Networking Initiative (now Partnership for Information and Communication Technologies in Africa)
- Afrique et Nouvelles Interdépendances (French: Africa News and Interdependencies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Kelly Registration Systems (KRS) announced recently that they expanded their agreement with North Dakota Department of Agriculture (NDDA) to automate the state's regulatory work in the inspection of anhydrous ammonia storage tanks and facilities.
To Doug McKinley that makes Waterville an ideal location for a pilot anhydrous ammonia plant his company Nhthree wants to build.
This anhydrous, antiperspirant composition is comprised of a skin-adhering system comprising, a skin-adhering polymer, one or more volatile solvents, antiperspirant active and a thickening agent selected from the group consisting of organic solids, silicone solids, gellants, inorganic particulates, and mixtures thereof; and an anhydrous carrier in an amount sufficient to provide antiperspirant efficacy.
Not only has the TVA been given all but a complete pass by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration in all these years--meaning that workers are exposed to unconscionable levels of friable asbestos, beryllium, arsenic, and other life-threatening substances--but upper management erected a large tank farm to hold tens of thousands of gallons of anhydrous ammonia.
Recent independent tests reportedly confirm that anhydrous calcium sulfate (gypsum) is an economical TiO2 extender that maintains good pigmenting performance in PP.
9780939950744 Water in nominally anhydrous minerals.