But developers were pressing ahead with controversial plans to reopen the cavernous former anhydrite mine under the town.
What does ANDR stand for?
ANDR stands for Anhydrite (lithological term)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ANDR
- Alberta New Democratic Party (political party; Canada)
- Alliance Nigérienne pour la Démocratie et le Progrès (French: Nigerien Alliance for Democracy and Progress)
- Association of Neuroscience Departments and Programs
- Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership
- Advisory Non-Departmental Public Body (UK)
- Atlanta Neighborhood Development Partnership, Inc. (Georgia)
- Nigerien Alliance for Democracy and Social Progress (Niger)
- Association for Native Development in the Performing and Visual Arts (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Additional National Design Requirement
- Advanced Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Institute
- Advanced Node for Data Relay in the ATN
- Agence Nationale pour la Gestion Des Déchets Radioactifs (French)
- Australian National Drag Race Association (Kent Town, SA, Australia)
- American Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Club
- Anisotropy-considering Non-contacting Direct-measuring partial-Resonance-using Eigen-polarisation Amplifying analysis
- Australian National Diagnostic Related Groups (Australia)
- Aegis N14 Data Reduction Tool for Operational Measurement and Engineering Data Analysis
- Agence Nationale pour le Développement de la Recherche en Santé (French)
- Agence Nationale pour le Développement de la Recherche Universitaire (French)
- Abbreviated New Drug Submission
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rus, like the older Hith anhydrite, loses its evaporitic character to the east.
The shales, anhydrites and tight limestones were equally widespread to provide extremely efficient sealing mechanisms.
The remainder of the Rustler is comprised of anhydrite and dolomite with interbedded siltstone.
5 years ago CONTROVERSIAL plans to dispose of hazardous waste in Billingham's disused anhydrite mines moved a significant step closer.
In particular the Hith, which is a well defined anhydrite in the west, passes laterally into dolomites to the east.