What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for Angus Heritage Foundation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Alaska Health Fair, Inc.
- Allan Hancock Foundation (University of Southern California)
- Alternating Hemiplegia Foundation (Association Française de l'Hémiplégie Alternante)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat Français (French: French Housing Improvement)
- American Health Foundation
- American Hi-Fi
- American Himalayan Foundation (San Francisco, CA)
- American Hobby Federation
- American Homeowners Foundation
- American Honda Foundation (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
- Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride (chemistry)
- Anterior Hyaloid Face (ophthalmology)
- Antihemophilic Factor
- Approximate Hartree-Fock Method
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Außeruniversitärer Historischer Forschungseinrichtungen in der BRD eV (German: working group of non-university historical research establishments in the FRG)
- Arbeitskreis für Hausforschung (German)
- Argentine Hemorrhagic Fever
- Army Historical Foundation, Inc.
- Arnwine's Home Furnishings
- Association for Historical Fencing