The excited state wavefunction is labeled by the total angular momentum quantum number F', the parity p' and the remaining hyperfine and electronic degrees of freedom labeled [beta].
What does J stand for?
J stands for Angular Momentum Quantum Number (used in formulae in quantum physics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of J
- Instutut Zaawansowanych Technologii Wytwarzania (laboratory; Krakow, Poland)
- Inlandszahlungsverkehr (German: national money transfer)
- International Zoo Veterinary Group (UK)
- Impact Zone Wrestling
- Infekcyjne Zapalenie Wsierdzia (Polish: Infective Endocarditis)
- Institute for Zoo and Wildlife (Berlin, Germany)
- Institute for Zero Waste in Africa (South Africa)
- Ischemic Zone Wall Thickening
- International Zoo Yearbook
- Inverse Zig-Zag Ordering