In terms of angular size, the field is a fraction the angular diameter of the full moon, yet it contains thousands of galaxies stretching back across time.
What does AngDiam stand for?
AngDiam stands for Angular Diameter (astronomy; used to measure size of asteroids)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Associazione Nazionale Giovani Agricoltori (Italian: National Association of Young Farmers; Italy)
- Australian National Guide to Archival Material (Australia)
- Australian New Guinea Administrative Unit
- Air National Guard Base
- Army National Guard Bureau (US Army)
- American Natural Gas Corporation
- Ashling Nurseries and Garden Care (UK horticultural service)
- Augusta National Golf Club
- Angle Cell
- Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Association Nationale des Géomètres-Experts (French: National Association of Estate Surveyors and Valuers; Belgium)
- Arab Network for Gender and Development (Tunisia; advancement of gender equality; founded 2002)
- Association of Non-Government Education Employees
- A New Global Environment for Learning (course management system)
- Active Network Guidance & Emergency Logic
- Airborne Natural Gas Emission Lidar (natural gas leak survey; ITT Corporation)
- Authenticated Networked Guided Environment for Learning (London School of Economics & Political Science)
- Automated Network Games Enhancement Layer
- Adair County Network Giving Everything in Love and Service
- Antenatal and Neonatal Guidelines, Education, and Learning System (Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology; University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; Little Rock, AR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The XDF is a small fraction of the angular diameter of the full Moon.
From Hubble data, they determined that the ring has an angular diameter of 1.