[FIGURE 7 OMITTED] Using the initial principle of capacitive method for experiments (figure 7), was used a sectioned angular contact ball bearing, the pressure being taken by a single ball, and in the third phase was used a cylindrical roller bearing with many balls.
What does ACBB stand for?
ACBB stands for Angular Contact Ball Bearing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACBB
We have 3 other meanings of ACBB in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Coding Benchmark Audit
- Avon Contract Bridge Association (UK)
- Allied Command Baltic Approaches Command Control and Information System (NATO)
- Agency Coordinating Body for Afghan Relief
- Arcminute Cosmology Bolometer Array Receiver
- Automatic Call-Back/Automatic Return (telecommunication backbone routers)
- Ashridge Centre for Business and Society (UK)
- Absa Corporate and Business Bank (South Africa)
- Alberta Cord Blood Bank (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- American Council for Better Broadcasting
- Athlétic Club de Boulogne-Billancourt (French: Athletic Club of Boulogne Billancourt; Boulogne Billancourt, France)
- Atlantic Central Bankers Bank
- Association of Community Based Business Advice (UK)
- Achenbach Child Behavior Checklist (psychology)
- Acinetobacter Calcoaceticus Baumannii Complex
- Airway, C-Spine, Breathing, & Circulation
- Aliminim Cans for Burned Children (program)
- America's Community Bankers Conference
- American College of Bond Counsel (est.1995; law)
- Anthony Colin Bruce Chapman (founder of Lotus automobiles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Types include spherical roller bearings, angular contact ball bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, spherical roller thrust bearings, tapered roller bearings, deep groove ball bearings, and four-point contact ball bearings.
The new bearings, called SKF Explorer Angular Contact Ball Bearings (ACBB), are specifically designed to withstand the toughest pump operating conditions.
Products include Marathon[R] corrosion-resistant mounted bearing units (composite, HDi heavy-duty cast iron, and XDs extreme-duty stainless steel types in a variety of housing designs), which are maintenance-free and feature a dual-sealing system to promote service life and inhibit contamination even in harsh food-processing conditions; PumPac[R] angular contact ball bearings in an assortment of types arranged to reduce operating temperatures and vibration levels for smoother operation and longer service life in difficult centrifugal pump conditions; and Hybrid Ceramic ball bearings, whose inherent insulation offers added protection from damage caused by electrical arcing in large electric motors.